Thursday, February 23, 2012

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDDDD!!!!!

I read one of my favorite blogs this morning  (Jenna Marbles) and was inspired to blog. Then I saw this video:
And I was inspired to get a bunny. Like right the fuck now. Why do I have to be so outrageously allergic to this fluffy piece of parapalegicness? ITS SO FUCKING CUTE I CANNOT EVEN HANDLE IT. I like animals that are messed up looking. One eyed cat = adorable. I recently adopted a dog. She's fucking amazing and majestical. But her left front paw is all sorts of jacked up. She's a Chiweenie, which is a dachshund/chihuahua hybrid. And she's hilarious looking. I will post a picture.................. NOW:

See how messed up her leg is? I love it. She's so stunningly superb I can't handle it most days. Okay I'm a fucking weirdo animal person. Sue me. They're fucking cute. So stop being a doucher and love on my dog, ok? And possibly the new one eyed bunny I bring home with a small eyepatch and striped pirate shirt because that shit = ADORABLE.

Carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment