Thursday, January 3, 2013

New year new me same BS

I always start a blog and like 10 mins later I don't care about it anymore. BUT THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT, says me every single year and it never fuckin is. Because I'm lazy. So lazy. So so lazy it's painful. But this year is going to be different. My mom is selling my childhood home, I quit smoking and sugar, I'm having gastric bypass surgery hopefully next month and my boss is hopefully retiring in the spring. So maybe this year will be different. I know some aspects will definitely be different but the rest remain to be seen.

Will I chicken out on the surgery? Will my boss decide not to leave last minute? The answer to the first one is no. As scared as I am to have my first (and hopefully only) surgery, I've come this far. As for Melinda actually leaving.. Who the eff knows. But I will be a bloggin... Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment